Monday, August 9, 2010

The "Career Factor" in Attracting Men

I have two careers. One, as a yoga teacher, the other as a media practitioner - writing and producing videos and all. Both careers bring me to different places. And these two different careers attract two different kinds of men.

Whenever I'm at work wearing my hat as a screenwriter, i get to meet a lot of men. Some are graciously offered to me. Some are in for quick buck in exchange for some hot sex. Some are desperate to get into showbiz. And most of them, young and gorgeous.

However, my work as a yoga teacher offers a different experience. I get invited to different luxurious places and as I spread my legs and lift my butt high up into the air in front of a lot of people, I also get men asking for my number after my class. But the kind of men I meet is different. They are not the hunky showbiz type. They usually are mature and good looking professionals - the kind of men who offer stable relationships.

From these experiences, I can safely deduce that one's work is a major factor in the kind of partners that we attract in life. If you are unhappy with the samples of men that come your way, why not change career? Or at least package yourself differently? You'll besurprised how the re-invention could change your romantic life.

2 comments:

Unknown said...

If you are unhappy with the samples of men that come your way, why not change career? Or at least package yourself differently? You'll besurprised how the re-invention could change your romantic life - tama ka dyan kuya lex.

Matt said...

this has got me musing, and it's so true! i love reading your blog, sir!