Monday, April 11, 2011

The Hair Down There

How would you like the hair down there?

I remember dating someone who insists on having long, untrimmed pubic hair. It was good thing he was quite gifted so his thing sticks out despite of the bush down there. As for me, I like to keep mine trimmed, a clean cut is something that I find sexy.

About a month ago, I met a reader of this blog who does part time trimming and shaving of pubic hair. And he does it exclusively for male clients. He's got several styles to boast off. And he does at the privacy of his home in the northern areas of Munoz, Quezon city.

I haven't tried his service, so I couldn't write any review out of it. But, in case you're interested to know more about it, you may visit his website.               

9 comments:

Anonymous said...

ako like ko pa rin yung unshaved! because for me, sexiness follows from being untouched.

meynard said...

i have tried it a couple of times. the place is not that clean and he will do it while you lie in his bed. suggest you bring your own razor for hygienic purposes. he does it gently and even includes your butt crack. feels refreshed afterwards.

Wizzdumb said...

woah! i didn't know there is a service like that.. thinking of doing a sideline too..hehehe

Mac Callister said...

my gosh!u dont need someone to trim it for yah katamaran na un!LOL

pero just thinking about it,mejo nakaka-excite na may ibang aahit or gugupit nun area na un!LOL

meynard said...

sige Wizzdumb, start your business and i will be your first customer! competition is always healthy!

Anonymous said...

KUNG IKAY BAKLA AT NAG WOWORK SA MIDDLE EAST,,NAKU,,,AYAW NG MGA ARABO SA GAYS NA HAIRY,..SA PAA MAN O SA KATAWAN O FACE,,BLABAS,,,HEHE,,THEY WANT WALANG HAIR,,,TLAGA AKSE SILA MISMO MAHAIR NA,,HEHE..

PWEDI BANG I WAX ANG MUSTACHE AT BEARD KUYA LEX???KAKAINIS E,,KUNG MABALBON KA,,,WAT TO DO!!

Anonymous said...

hello...do you know if sa cebu may pubic trimmer din? need the trim. salamat.

Anonymous said...

I heard may ganittong service din sa Timog? anyone know where?

Anonymous said...

may pubic trimmer ba sa cebu... i need one badly... dont know how to trim mine properly