Tuesday, October 25, 2011

Finding Love at Lexuality



It's so nice to know that this simple writing effort of mine has led to a wonderful life-changing moment to one of our readers:
 
Dear Lex!

I am an avid reader of your blog. I regularly visit your blog every week since I was in college.

I was able to read your January 5, 2011 post about Arich an OFW who was finding some discreet gay friends and maybe a possible partner. You posted his email address in your entry.

I sent Arich a message last January and we exchanged several messages through email. We became good online friends and eventually he became my partner. We've already met personally. I visited their house twice. He introduced me to his sister and to his friends as his partner. I also introduced him to my brother.

I would like to personally thank you Lex for your blog. I was able to meet this wonderful and loving guy. He is now back abroad working and we still maintain what we've started. We definitely have plans to settle down for good in the future. Thank you very much for the opportunity!

Sincerely yours,
 
JM
 
*****
 
Thanks JM,
 
I wish you and Arich life-long love and happiness that every gay man deserves.
 
Lex

3 comments:

LoF said...

beautiful

Anonymous said...

o diba,,i think they r both gay,,diba,,,simple yet totoo,,thats life,,,we all deserved to be loved and be loved naman,.

Anonymous said...

MASASABI KONG MADAMI PADING BAKLA ANG NABUBUHAY NG MAG ISA HANGGANG TUMANDA SILA,,SIGURO,,CHOICE,NILA IYON O WALA TLAGANG NAKALAAN SA KANILA,,KASE GAY SILA,,BABAE PADIN TLAGA,,WAHAHAHAHA,,VERY SAD TO BE GAY,,BUT WE MUST LIVE STRONGER AND FULLEST.

SANA NGA DUMAMI ANG MGA HOME FOR THE AGED PARA SA MGA GAYS..SA PINAS,,CALLING..MR BOY ABUNDA PLSSSSSSSSS..HEHEHE