Saturday, October 10, 2009

18 Gay Hunks


As a blogger of gay scene, I was invited to the presscon of the Mr. Gay World 2009 where 19 gay hunks were presented to the press. Here are the three most remarkable contenders for me:



Erimar Ortigas is one of the press favorites because of his "artista" appeal. He is a call center representative who is also the billboard model of his company.


David Bosley is my personal crush. Tall, stocky and American bred, he dresses up mannequins for SM. Now, he's one hot mannequin I would love to undress.


Nomer Yuzon, I think is most deserving of the title. He has the height and the grace of a model. A former flight steward, he hails from Hawaii.
What I like about this contest is that it helps break the stereotypical image of the gay Filipino.
It was also a nice experience to see all these contestants in person.
Everyone has the chance to meet them on the pageant night, October 25, 2009 (Sunday) 8:00 pm at the Metro Bar, West Ave., Quezon city. The winner of Mr. Gay World Philippines will represent our country in Oslo, Norway on 2010.

No comments: