Friday, October 30, 2009

"Cock" Massage



In Sanskrit, it's called "lingam" massage. It is sensual manipulation of the groins, the penis, testicles and the muscles and nerve endings around it to "allow the man to surrender to a form of pleasure he may not be accustomed to"

I was amused to read in my email, that such service is now being offered by a masseur somewhere in Makati.

Well, this seems to be a very interesting practice. Having dedicated my life to yoga for years, it's probably time to shift my energies in learning "lingam massage" (Anyone, interested? hehehe)

Here's the link to the masseur, just in case you're interested : http://pinoymassage.blogspot.com

Enjoy!

3 comments:

david said...

if the "cock massage" masseur looks anything like the guy in your magmaganda post, i'll be on the next flight to manila. "beautiful," indeed!

I am from planet Xanadu said...

went to check the URL you provided and yes, there was the photo of the guy who can provide this cock massage...well, i would supposed, anyone for that matter, whose cock is being stimulated will likely end up with an orgasm.

but somehow, no offense meant, why do i have this strange feeling that the giver will be more satisfied than the recipient here?

bitchy me.

Lee4U said...

I'm just a down to earth pig who loves a lot of different kinks, especially men!..Oink.. alongneckturtle@gmail.com ..Call me a fag, humiliate me, squirt all over my face..Be extremely vocal and the dirtier the better..