Tuesday, October 20, 2009

Suck Me!


Here's the setup of the scene we were shooting for "Ang Laro ng Buhay ni Juan". The actors were all naked (except for me) with a thin see through cloth covering their precious crotches. The scene requires me to introduce them onstage. But before we start the scene, they all have to be ready with their erect organs before they come out for the audience.

The actors were having a hard time giving themselves an erection. I was waiting for them to be ready, so we could start rolling for the scene. It was a difficult time for them getting hard despite of magazines and sex videos on their hands since it is their first time to perform hard and naked in front of a crowd.

One of the actors said "Baka puwede naman, may tumulong diyan" (Can anyone give some help in here). And he was staring at me. I was the openly gay man among the actors. Then the other actor agreed. "Oo, tulong naman diyan. Ang hirap e." (Yes, I need help too. I can't get it up).

For the next few seconds, I was ready to do it. Kneel down and suck the two actors so we could start the scene. But I remembered, I have three long paragraphs of lines in that scene. If I do it, I will surely lose my lines and my concentration for the scene.

And the tragedy is, I left the actors all by themselves.

Watch this scene uncut in "Ang Laro ng Buhay ni Juan" on Wednesday, October 21 at Robinsons Galleria, Ermita, Metro East and Bacolod.

4 comments:

LoF said...

and you will go on to be one of the greatest cinematic artist of the 21st century. a small sacrifice.

Anonymous said...

Lex, uncut talaga si Ace?

Anonymous said...

I suggest you watch the video on the making of door14, those series of Thai magazine pictorials. I tell you, nawindang talaga ako when I saw this gay guy having the time of his life. Why? His job in the entire pictorial thing was to make sure the dicks of the models were hard, up and stiff. How did he do it? Oh yes, he was either giving them a hand job and yes, an oral with matching slurp slurp pa. If you want a copy, I can send it to you.

Snakey's Confessions said...

watched the movie today... like it so much i wrote about it in facebook... i tagged direk jay but unfortunately could not tag you since were not connected yet... can you accept my friend request or add me to your account? snakey1021@yahoo.com thanks thanks