Saturday, February 6, 2010

David's All Set


Mr. Gay World Philippines 2009 David Bosley is having a grand time preparing for his world competition. He is leaving for Norway in a few days to compete against some of the hottest gay men all around the world. He sends me this message when I asked about how he is preparing for the big event:

"Basically I am receiving the same training as our candidates from the Binibining Pilipinas pageant. Tito Rodgil, a pageant trainer is the one in charge for my training. I have also been working hard inside the gym to get fit to get rid of excess fat"

"The producers of the Mr. Gay World Philippines is also helping me to understand the different issues that confront the Filipino gay men. And I'm trying to absorb everything that I can so I can do well in the competition in Norway"

Good Luck, David!

No comments: