Friday, July 9, 2010

Bed Bar Burns


I was awaken by a call informing me that Malate's iconic dance bar, Bed caught fire. And fear struck me as I remembered the burned bodies of Ozone bar. And I was glad to hear that no one was injured in the incident.

Here's a statement from their website:

"July 8, 2010, a fire in BED was contained thanks to the courageous local fire fighters in the area. We are glad to say that no one was injured.


Investigation is now ongoing and as such, BED will be closed until further notice."

4 comments:

Melanie said...

Nyokot naman yan. Buti na lang at walang nasaktan.

hot men of asia said...

sad naman. d pa nga ako nakakapasok at pinaplano ko pa lang nawala na. I just hope, when they reopen, it will be a brighter, bolder and better BED, as they have always been.

Anonymous said...

god is gud talaga,.dapat lang naman ang security measues at seguridad ng bawat bar o restos man yan o hotel ay nsa tamang standard at legalities para sa nga guests o customer na din,,maging ang hygeine ng staff ay kelangan ma monitor,.mas ok ng maging safe kesa nasa panganib diba..

John said...

buti walang nasaktan...