Tuesday, September 11, 2012

Sex with HS Buddy After 30 Years


Dear Lex,

I would like to share with you my experience three weeks ago. I'm a 45-year-old entrepreneur from Quezon city. Three weeks ago, there was a good-looking man who was staring at me as I was inside SM department store. The man who seemed to be ten years younger than me soon approached me. He called me by my name and he turned out to be Joey, my high school crush and classmate. about 30 years ago, I used to give him blow jobs.

He is now a successful architect, a family guy with two kids. And he still looks good. We ended up having dinner. I invited him to come over my place. And after more than three decades, I got to experience his dick again. And this time, he was more open. He gave me a torrid kiss which I never experienced from him back then.

It was such a memorable time. And I thought you'd be interested to hear about it.

Thanks!

Elijah

-------------------------

Dear Elijah,

Congratulations! It sounds like a magical experience. Thanks for sharing and I wish you more exciting experiences to come.

Sincerely,

Lex

1 comment:

Dyosa said...

hayyy, nakaka-inggit naman si kuya....

BTW, napakinggan ko podcast nyo, Sir Lex sa WTfu...kakatuwa..haylahvhet!!!