Sunday, October 10, 2010

Thesis Thanks




Hi Sir Lex,

It's me Anthony. It's been almost two years since I've interviewed you for my thesis. Now I have earned my Bachelor's Degree and work as a college instructor in some university here in Cebu. Thanks a lot for the big, big help, Sir. And I'm sorry if it took me almost two years to say thank you. In between landing-a-job pressure and finding-that-job-struggle, I unconsciously forgot to do it. FAIL.

Again thank you Sir Lex for the help.

P.S. I got a 1.0 for my thesis. It must have really been something. You're an inspiration. :)


*****

Hi Anthony,

Congratulations for finishing your course in UP Cebu. And congratulations for an impressive mark on your thesis. Thank you for remembering me. I wish you luck.

Continue to shine as a gay man,

Lex

No comments: