Monday, October 18, 2010

The Sex Eye Ball part 1

Part 1

It was a Good Friday, one of those holidays that left the Ortigas business district almost empty of human activities. I invited this popular celebrity to come over my place (not for sex but just to hang out), as both of us were bored and stuck in the city. I was chatting over a gay social networking site when I came across a profile of a good looking Mediterranean guy looking for some hot action. He was almost a clone of Ylmaz, the former husband of actress Ruffa Gutierrez.


“Shit! Ang guwapo! Invite ko kaya ito, dito?”, I thought out loud.
But the Celebrity was apprehensive. He didn’t like sexual indiscretions as it may hurt his “wholesome” image.

“Huwag kang mag-alala, hindi yan Pinoy. Hindi ka makikilala!”, I said.
The foreigner agreed to come over. The celebrity and I were jumping like little girls getting a Barbie doll for the first time.

“What if he asks for a threesome?”, the celebrity wondered.

“Hindi. Papipiliin natin siya.”, I replied.

And now, like real gentlemen, we came up with an agreement.
After a shower and a mouth wash, both of us were ready to meet our Mediterranean visitor. Then a call from the building guard came confirming if we were expecting a visitor.


to be continued...

1 comment:

Anonymous said...

can't wait!