Tuesday, February 7, 2012

"LEX-tra Service"

The Russian College Hunk part 3

"You know, I am good in massage. Do you want to try it?", i asked.

He happily agreed. I asked him to lie down his chest as my hands started to slide around his body in different strokes of swedish massage. 

Sadly, I discovered another set of lesions beside his balls too. But on with the massage. i decided to give him some of the best strokes my hands can perform. (I did study massage a few years back from Nurture Spa).

Everytime my hands caressed his inner thighs, i could see his humongous manhood browing between them. I asked him to lie on his back. And his huge, red Russian soldier was ready to attack. I was in my bikinis and he started grabbing my crotch as well. He guided my face towards his manhood. I was really tempted to proceed and play with fire. 

But i decided to tell him the biggest lie of them all. "Sorry man, I don't suck." I could hear the thunder and the angry Boracay waves in protest.

Instead, I reached for the oil and started to give him my special "LEX-tra service" - special convoluted srokes that drove my Russian visitor to heights of pleasure. He came all over my bed. And I could see the look of satisfaction on his beautiful face that says this was another happy memory of the Philippines.



4 comments:

Anonymous said...

so does this means that the guy is positive with HIV/AIDS Lex???

Anonymous said...

pag may lesion, may AIDS agad? eksaherada!

Anonymous said...

Hahaha!!! isa kang sinungaling. Pero ako, I would also do the same.

Anonymous said...

"Sorry man, I don't suck." I could hear the thunder and the angry Boracay waves in protest.

Hahaha! I really had a big laugh!

nelson.wortley@yahoo.com