Thursday, February 9, 2012

Recommended Masseur


"Mr. Looking-for-ES" was quite happy with his Southbay City Spa experience (Paranaque). Let's hear it from him:


    Hi Lex,

    I have had the pleasure of being massaged
    by Maynard and Ben. Maynard was the friskier
    one and the Ben had wonderful hands and
    a yummy body! And I bargained well with both of them. 
    Ben showed me a great time in the private room.Winking smile 

    I'm now in the Washington D.C. to finish my
    master's degree. I'm staying with my mom.
    Thank you for the tip on the masseurs at
    South Bay. I would love to go back there.

    Best,
    Mr. "looking-for-ES"



3 comments:

edward said...

Ay pareho ko nang na-try 'yan dalawang 'yan. Malandi yang si maynard. I go for Ben

jared said...

ok din si josh khit di ganun kgwapo magaling mag masahe...

i recommend southbay..
d best ung place and very discreet

Anonymous said...

Wow! I want to hear more from that Spa before I will go on vacation. Welcome to Washington, D.C. my friend and good luck to your study.

From: Your "fellow Pinoy" from Washington, D.C., too!