Thursday, January 10, 2013

He Likes Bayleaf Over Hilom

Louie, Therapist from Bayleaf Spa

An anonymous reader left his comment on my post about Hilom Spa in Quezon City:

I visited Hilom last dec. 2012 and I was disappointed at the service. The receptionist suggested that I avail of the body scrub with massage which was P900. I felt like having just powdered with some salt and then asked to take a shower. the massage that followed was not very satisfying because of an hour, the masseur told me to turn face up and to asked me if I wanted an extra service. 

Curious about the es, I agreed but the masseur demanded a fee of 3k! I found the fee so exorbitant so he lowered it to 2k. 

It was some hurried rubdown I got. I cannot anymore remember any sensual experience at all except the bad massage, rough towel, noisy place. Very unlike the Bayleaf experience... at only P800, I got great sensual experience and great massage.


*****

Thanks for sharing your experience. I have never tried Hilom although I have seen their therapists and their staff is exceptionally more good looking compared to the other massage places I have been to. And I agree that Bayleaf does good service for what it charges for.

For the first-time reader, both Hilom and Bayleaf are both found in Quezon City.

Lex

For more Lexuality stuff, visit the Lexuality Facebook 

14 comments:

Unknown said...

I did the same experience in that HILOM spa last time i was in my vacation in Manila. Very bad service. Lex If there is a way you could bring this complaints to the owner it will be nice.

Hilom Admin said...

Good day sir, we apologize if you had a bad experience at Hilom. If you can send me more details why the experience was bad at info@hilom.com so we can make adjustments in how we handle our customers, it will be very much appreciated. We take these feedback very seriously and as a challenge for us to improve. We thank you for your time and patience. -hilom admin

Anonymous said...

There's this cute masseur at nuat thai along c5, he gives happy endings...

Anonymous said...

His name is rod

Anonymous said...

Is this in libis?

Anonymous said...

where in C5?

Anonymous said...

In front of shopwise. I think?

Anonymous said...

not ried hilom yet, but just tried bayleaf and wow it was an experience for me .
my female therapist was very nice and I was relax the whole time. she did took the chance of giving me a light romance at my back when she was giving me the sensual massage, with dukot and gave me a hj . which I didn't tell her to stop. we didn't even talk about the es. I was touching her boobs also.
I ask her how much when she was giving me the hot towel and told me "its up to you sir".
I could have give her 200 but handed her 500.
its very rare to encounter this kind of therapist .
will get her again when I have time to go to bayleaf again.

Anonymous said...

I just tried bayleaf and my lady therapist was very nice .
a relaxing and sensual experience for me.

Anonymous said...

wow...that Pic posted of Louie..he improved now and much better physique.^^

Anonymous said...

Sir, bukas pa ba ung Blue Palm resort sa Sta Mesa? I can't find it kc.. wala rin maxado infi online about dun. Thanx in advance.

Anonymous said...

the guy in this post is my regular --- partner and he's always amazing, though he will not massage you..

Anonymous said...

Nasa bayleaf pa ba si Louie?

Anonymous said...

I am going on my vacation very soon and will be visiting hilom in.mo. ignacia...any recommendations?

Thanks,
John