Here are some quick facts on the making of "Ang Lalake sa Parola" (The Man in the Lighthouse)
- Harry Laurel was the first actor to audition for the role of Mateo
- Justin De Leon was the last actor to audition for the role of Justin
- A few day's before the shoot of this digital film, Harry Laurel's manager and mentor Joey Diego committed suicide. The film was dedicated in memory of him.
- The movie was shot in Lobo, Batangas ang in Quezon city. Some "provincial scenes" were actually shot in the city.
- Harry admitted he had a huge crush on Jennifer Lee. His controversial erection in one of his sex scenes with her was a testament to this.
- In recent Filipino cinematic history, this is the only gay film that have actually shown an erect phallus.