Monday, June 23, 2008

Acceptance and Antonio

I would like to share another letter from one of the viewers of "Ang Lihim ni Antonio" (Antonio's Secret):

Hi Lex,

I just can't help but praise Ang Lihim ni Antonio.. It's really really good!

...On every film I watch I make sure that not only my eyes are open.. my heart and brain has to be open too. With that given, your film really reflects on how things are to all the Antonios out there and it speaks. It relays one thing: ACCEPTANCE. Accepting one's self.. and accepting others

Wah ang corny ko but really.. i learned a lot from this film.. after watching it nga i've fully accepted who i am. :)

and thank you for that!

from WORM (19, Manila)

--------------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Worm,


Thanks for sending this letter.


Go dear friend! Celebrate your sexuality! Celebrate life!


Yours truly,


Lex Bonife

No comments: