Monday, June 16, 2008

Hubad na Katawan


An online friend, Ciccogreen has started a blog called "hubad na katawan" (http://hubadnakatawan.blogspot.com/) where he practices his photography skills on sexy and daring gay men.

I met ciccogreen online when he messaged me after watching "Ang Lihim ni Antonio". He actually lives within the vicinity where we shot the film. And he introduced me to his very interesting blog.

I personally enjoy this photoblog because even if the models are ordinary men, their sex appeal was captured by ciccogreen.

So if you think you've got the body and the guts to show it off, check out this blog and get an appointment from ciccogreen.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

hi lex, i actually lend to him my newly bought dvd of lihim which emn glad i was able to get back hehehe. (though were not in speaking terms anymore. hhmmp.) hehehe

cheers always lex!!! ur one big guy of indie films we really wanto watch!!!

Lex Bonife said...

Thank you Josh. Thank you for your support :)

Hubad na Katawan said...

Thanks for linking me to your blog, Lex.