Saturday, January 14, 2012

Go For It!

Here is my response to Alexander, the guy who is secretly in lust for and in love with his best friend:

Hi Alexander,

The answer is right in your hands. You have the right strategies. All you have to do is implement it. If I were in your shoes, I will try to find my way to his crotch again. Should the "get-him-drunk" strategy work, then it's perfect.

If it doesn't, i will tell him exactly how I feel. If he avoids me after that, fine. That is what he has been doing anyway. If it brings us into a new level of relationship, then perfect.

If the two plans fail, then it is just a confirmation that he is not into you and its a clear go signal to move on. You are young. And you are destined to meet so many other men in your life.

Good luck in your plans.

Love,

Lex

No comments: