Sunday, January 1, 2012

In Love with Best Friend

(part 1)

Dear Lex,

I'm Alexander, 18 years old, bisexual and in love with my best friend. I've known him for 7 years and have been in love with him for 4 years now.

We were really close during high school and he would only share his darkest secrets, his frustrations, and his problems to me. We were like brothers or a little more than that. Our classmates even thought that we were dating but of course we just brushed it off because I was not sure of my sexuality back then  and he's not comfortable being labeled gay or bi or just being around gays. So anyways I realized that I fell in love with him when I can't stand a day without texting him, I thought of him all the time and I wanted to be with him 24/7. The problem is I don't know if he loves me too or if I'm just in the "bestfriend zone".

No comments: