Tuesday, July 21, 2009

Free Invites for "Big Boy" Premiere



Here's the sad news. The premiere for "Little Boy/ Big Boy" is an invitational screening and is not available to the public.

BUT!

I am giving away FREE invites to the chosen readers of Lexuality.

HOW?

First, if you are a blogger, send me an email at lex(at)lexuality(dot)com. Give me the link to your blog, and if you can make it to the premiere on July 30, Thursday, 7:30pm at Robinsons Galleria. I will email you back for confirmation. Limited slots are available for fellow bloggers.

Two, if you are Lexuality reader, just send me a message which of our films is your favorite (Ang Lihim ni Antonio, Ang Lalake Sa Parola or Kambyo) and why. Selected entries will win 2 tickets for the premiere.

This is my way of saying Thank you for reading Lexuality.

No comments: