Saturday, March 6, 2010

Pulupot: Now Shooting


Right this moment, we are in Fields Ave., Clark, Pampanga shooting our film "Pulupot" directed by Monti Parungao. The film stars transexual TV personality Justin Ferrer (of Sruvivor Philippines), Justin De Leon (of Ang Lalake sa Parola) and newcomer Gio Gapas. Will be posting snapshots from the shoot really soon.

This is my first screenplay where my lead character is a transgender. I really hope I did justice to my beloved trannie sisters. And this is my first full length film with "Sagwan" and "Bayaw" filmmaker Monti Parungao (I did several direct to videos for him)

If you are in the area, please drop by :)

4 comments:

Anonymous said...

I HATE TRANNIES...i would not associate with them and shun their behaviour comparable to the lowest part of the body - dirty. if Hitler is alive today, he would bake them till their eyes pop and skin tarnish into evil coal.

LoF said...

well, if you didn't I'm sure you be getting a press release and protests from STRAP immediately.

LoF said...

Anonymous must be Laxamana... concealing an unconscious doubt with the same verve as St. Paul. hahah

Anonymous said...

DISGUST...call it whatever or whoever you want, i stand by my choice and abhorrent belief.