Wednesday, April 28, 2010

Meet Jeff & Ethan

Jeff Luna and Ethan Lee play "hosto" boys in the film
Avid Lexuality follower, Edward, will have the chance to meet the Pulupot Hunks: Gio Gapas, Justin De Leon, Jeff Luna and Ethan Lee as he gets a free invite to the premiere of Monti Parungao's "Pulupot" on May 7 (Friday), 8pm at the Robinsons Galleria.

He writes:

Mabuhay!


Hi, Sir Lex! It's me again. I'm hoping that you will still remeber me. I'm Edward H. Reyes from Sucat, Paranaque City. I met you before during the premiere of Little boy, Big boy at Robinson Galleria. I am the one who asked for an autograph for my DVD copy of Ang Lalaki sa Parola. I e-mail you somply because I want to try again my luck to be able to get a ticket for the premiere showing of your newest movie entitled "Pulupot". I loved to read your blog simply because it is bold and fearless. You always shared with us what you truly feel, LOUR AND QUEER! I like it!!!


Hoping for your kind consideration on this request... Goodluck!!!

sincerely yours,

edward h. reyes

 
Congratulations Edward and thank you for supporting my film projects. Just look for me at the premiere and I will introduce you to the rest of the cast.
 
Premiere tickets are available for Php200 only.

5 comments:

edward said...

WOW! I don't know what to say. Thank you so much, Sir Lex! I do really appreciate your kindness. See you soon... More power!!!

efrenefren said...

Bakit siya lang? :(

Anonymous said...

Efrenefren,

Just kiss Lex's ass. That will do the trick. You can lick it too, while you're at it. Be warned though, it's gonna be so horrible. But at least, he'll give you one silly ticket - that sounds good enough, doesn't it?

Anonymous said...

yeah and if i know si lex lang din ang nagsulat nyan sa sarili nya...oh my dear lex, you should go see a doctor, based on your experiences here, you are just delirious....

Anonymous said...

baka ang ibig mong sabihin "delusional" hindi delirious. Alam mo ba ang pagkakaiba nito?

Bago kasi magtaray. Siguraduhing hindi tanga.