Friday, April 10, 2009

Boracay Sightings



People watching in Boracay is a nice way of confirming one's speculations on the "familiar" strangers of one's daily life in Manila.

I call them "familiar" strangers because I see them regularly in Manila but I never really talk to them.

For instance, I just spotted a good looking Physical Trainer whom I regularly see at the gym walking with a fit gay man holding him by his arm.

And another very discreet hunky guy from the gym has been walking around with another hunky guy for the past two days sweetly talking to each other along the alleys of this island. What does this imply? Just ask another gay man.

Indeed, life is a bit different in this side of the country.

3 comments:

Anonymous said...

that is what life is all about...sometimes so strange but it happens...

take care, lex...

Herbs D. said...

now isnt that sweet? hihihihih.

LoF said...

boracay, the land of sweet nothings.