Wednesday, November 26, 2008

The Beach Boys of Villamar




My friend brought me to a not-so-secret gay hideaway somewhere south of Manila. It’s Villamar beach resort, which has been quite famous for hook ups with rent boys.

Many boys here come to hang out expecting to meet some gay men who would willingly pay for an amount for at least Php200 (about USD5) in exchange for a sexual service. And boys here come in all ages and sizes – from the illegally young ones to the fresh meat in his 20’s, they are all game for some hot, beach fun!

The beach here isn’t exactly nice. Visit on a Saturday night and you’ll be surprised with hoards of boys and men.

6 comments:

Anonymous said...

can i go with you lex when you want to go back on that place again?

Anonymous said...

hi.... how can i go to that place? any address can you give? tnx lex...-kris

Anonymous said...

how can i go there? where in manila/ any address?

DJ Jomel said...

I used to go there in the 80's, I will include it on my itinerary when I go back...

fred perry said...

the beach is near my hometown. i was not aware that such things occur there. i will try to have a look next time i go back home.

Anonymous said...

there is villamar beach resort I and villamar beach resort II. which one is it? how do you hook up with boys there? are they displayed there? or do they roam around the beach resort similar to the whores in boracay?