Thursday, November 27, 2008

Gayzine



Outrage Magazine is the first online publication for the Filipino gay, lesbian, bisexual, transgender, queer and intersex community that aims to be the complete sourcebook for everyone queer.


What I like about this site is the variety of their articles from sexuality all the way to travels, night life and even home decorations which I am very much into for the past few weeks.


Outrage mag is just one of those rare, sensible Pinoy gay sites I have ever found.

2 comments:

Pinoy Contests said...

Lex, please check the URL link of the mag. It should be http://www.outragemag.com

Anonymous said...

I AM OFF TO MEXICO for some R&R...i was planning to read OUTRAGE via the A330 WiFi or while sipping margarita by the pool. however, my lover proclaimed, "no laptops on our vacation or i'll throw it out the Gulf."

AMEN! Outrage has to wait.