Thursday, November 20, 2008

Gay Taytay



For a gay man, Taytay rocks! I remember cruising around Taytay with my local friends and I was surprised to realize that men are very friendly to gays in that place. And mind you, we were far from being discreet because when I was with my friends, we were loud, out and proud.


In the different areas of Taytay that we drove around in, along the main highway, along the main "plaza" near the church as well as the narrow side streets, men flocked to us. They join us for a joyride. They join us for a drink or two. And the word "fun" to describe these moments is such an understatement.


How I wish I could bring back those "fun" Taytay memories!

2 comments:

Anonymous said...

I CAN SMELL TROUBLE IN THE MAKING.
...countless sad stories begin with a simple roundabout in the main street and ends up either in a sanitarium or the morgue. so many lurking elements out there including homophobics. wheels, alcohol (1 drink is too many) and alleyways too. WOW! you got the magic formula for disaster...it can happen here in the West, Pinas or ANYWHERE. i'm not being killjoy, have fun...but be smart, extremely CAREFUL.

sorry but i have to say it...
BAD POST, LEX.

Anonymous said...

baka first time nila makakita ng bakla... sarap magpabastos! hahaha