Saturday, November 22, 2008

Loving Antonio



Here are more letters for Lexuality:


Sobrang naka-relate ako sa movie na “Lihim ni Antonio”I was moved…touched and amazed on how close the movie is in real life!!
I am one of those people who are like Antonio…gay but not out.
I feel like I am him…
Nagkaroon din ako ng kaibigan na nakagalit ko din…parang si Nathan… hehehe
Naninilip din ako sa banyo…hahaha
Nilalanghap ko ang manilaw nilaw na brief ng roommate ko…
At higit sa lahat, tinatanong ko rin sarili ko…kung ano purpose ko dito sa mundo…
Naramdaman ko ang lungkot na nararamdaman ni Antonio sa movie…I love it very very much.
Thanks to all the people who made this movie. All the actors are great…
I love Uncle Jo, I love Antonio…but most of all I love Nathan!! where the hell is he??
Love you guys!!
Please if you are planning of writing another movie, please inform me through my email…
I am interested in working with you guys!!
Thanks..


Leprichaun1982

------------------------------------------------------------

Hi Leprichaun1982


Thanks for dropping a note. Nathan, I believe still dances for GMA7 shows.


Lex
------------------------------------------------------------


Lex Bonife,


I just saw your film Antonio’s Secret. What a wonderful film. I live in Los Angeles, California and am staying in Pampanga. Because of you I am really falling in love with Philippine gay cinema.

All the best,


Patrick Kelley

Los Angeles, California

Angeles City, Philippines

----------------------------------------------------------


Thanks Patrick,


I'm glad that I am able to contribute in your appreciation with Philippine gay cinema. I love this genre as well.


Lex

No comments: